While the New Jersey gambling industry is on the rise and keeps breaking revenue records, a recent report from the Nevada Gaming Control Board showed that …
- New Jersey warns New York about risks of online gambling
- FanDuel Sportsbook refunds NBA bets over Harden’s no dunk
- DGE fines NJ gambling firms $150k over regulatory breaches
- Golden Nugget continues to lead New Jersey casino industry
- Yonkers key to MGM’s New York gambling expansion plans
- DGE warns media to avoid ads for unlicensed betting operators
The latest Atlantic City casino industry report was released last Friday, and the Hard Rock Hotel Casino has to be happy with the findings.
While casino operators in Trenton and the host cities of New Jersey's two racetracks have enjoyed obvious financial benefits from betting taxes, that has not been …
A recent New Jersey-backed investigation has come to the conclusion that the Atlantic City casino market is oversaturated, thus hindering local operators in their investments in …
While New Jersey's online casinos and sportsbooks are posting record revenue numbers, the state's internet poker operators are feeling the pinch.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) recently announced that the total betting handle for the month of October was $487.9 million, breaking the record …