Recently the NHL announced the Return to Play Plan, which will see the season resume with a playoff tournament featuring 24 teams all vying for the …
- Atlantic City strikes could cost NJ casinos $2.6m per day
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
FanDuel Sportsbook will offer members live streaming of two NHL games every night for the remainder of the 2020 season.
No fewer than four sports betting companies have official wagering partnerships with the New Jersey Devils for the 2019-20 NHL season.
Recently Gamesys Group Plc, operators for the Virgin and Tropicana online casinos; announced they had struck a deal with Spin Games LLC for use of content. …
Caesars Casino & Sportsbook has unveiled a lucrative promotion where not one, but two winners will see the New Jersey Devils play the Vegas Golden Knights …
MGM Resorts International is officially the sports betting partner of the National Hockey League. This comes as more US states legalise sports betting in their borders …