Recently the NHL announced the Return to Play Plan, which will see the season resume with a playoff tournament featuring 24 teams all vying for the …
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
- NFC East shaping as two-team race between Cowboys and Eagles
- Bucks and Lakers top NBA title betting at NJ sportsbooks
FanDuel Sportsbook will offer members live streaming of two NHL games every night for the remainder of the 2020 season.
No fewer than four sports betting companies have official wagering partnerships with the New Jersey Devils for the 2019-20 NHL season.
Recently Gamesys Group Plc, operators for the Virgin and Tropicana online casinos; announced they had struck a deal with Spin Games LLC for use of content. …
Caesars Casino & Sportsbook has unveiled a lucrative promotion where not one, but two winners will see the New Jersey Devils play the Vegas Golden Knights …
MGM Resorts International is officially the sports betting partner of the National Hockey League. This comes as more US states legalise sports betting in their borders …