FanDuel Sportsbook will offer members live streaming of two NHL games every night for the remainder of the 2020 season.
- NFL draft offers big betting opportunities at NJ sportsbooks
- Altantic City floated as possible site for NBA playoffs
- PokerStars New Jersey’s NJSCOOP back for fifth straight year
- New Jersey casino shutdown could lead to $1.1b loss
- NJ sportsbooks release UFC 249 odds for Ferguson vs Gaethje
- NFL free agency triggers big shifts in Super Bowl betting
No fewer than four sports betting companies have official wagering partnerships with the New Jersey Devils for the 2019-20 NHL season.
Recently Gamesys Group Plc, operators for the Virgin and Tropicana online casinos; announced they had struck a deal with Spin Games LLC for use of content. …
Caesars Casino & Sportsbook has unveiled a lucrative promotion where not one, but two winners will see the New Jersey Devils play the Vegas Golden Knights …
MGM Resorts International is officially the sports betting partner of the National Hockey League. This comes as more US states legalise sports betting in their borders …