Recently the NHL announced the Return to Play Plan, which will see the season resume with a playoff tournament featuring 24 teams all vying for the …
- Online casino PlayStar debuts in New Jersey
- Fubo Sportsbook launches in New Jersey
- Play’n GO awarded New Jersey online casino license
- New Jersey appoints new president for its Casino Association
- 4ThePlayer enters NJ casino market with transactional waiver
- Atlantic City labor dispute over as last two casinos sign on
FanDuel Sportsbook will offer members live streaming of two NHL games every night for the remainder of the 2020 season.
No fewer than four sports betting companies have official wagering partnerships with the New Jersey Devils for the 2019-20 NHL season.
Estimated Reading Time: 4 minutesRecently Gamesys Group Plc, operators for the Virgin and Tropicana online casinos; announced they had struck a deal with Spin Games LLC …
Caesars Casino & Sportsbook has unveiled a lucrative promotion where not one, but two winners will see the New Jersey Devils play the Vegas Golden Knights …
Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutesMGM Resorts International is officially the sports betting partner of the National Hockey League. This comes as more US states legalise sports …