The owners of the former Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino have been ordered to submit a plan for the demolition of the derelict Atlantic City property …
- Playtech set to enter New Jersey betting market with Bet365
- WSOP moves Global Casino Championship online
- Golden Nugget Online Casino dishes up $1m video slot win
- Carousel Group looking to enter New Jersey betting market
- Could Atlantic City casinos reopen by 4th of July?
- Will online poker continue to thrive after COVID-19?
Atlantic City mayor Marty Small recently filed a court order for immediate permission to demolish the abandoned property that was formerly home to the Trump Plaza …
Between 2014 and 2016, five land-based casinos in Atlantic City closed. Since that time, two have reopened and there are plans for another to relaunch soon. …
The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino has been closed since 2014, and Atlantic City mayor Marty Small has a goal in 2020 to demolish the venue.