Caesars Entertainment has embarked on a wide-scale downsizing campaign in preparation for the company's merger with Eldorado Resorts next year.
- New Jersey warns New York about risks of online gambling
- FanDuel Sportsbook refunds NBA bets over Harden’s no dunk
- DGE fines NJ gambling firms $150k over regulatory breaches
- Golden Nugget continues to lead New Jersey casino industry
- Yonkers key to MGM’s New York gambling expansion plans
- DGE warns media to avoid ads for unlicensed betting operators
Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts have scheduled shareholders meetings to discuss the terms of the two gambling giants' upcoming merger.
The recently announced plan for a merger between Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment will bring about the biggest gaming company in the United States. Not only …