The year 2020 is here are there is sure to be a lot of major stories over the next 12 months. For now, here are some …
- NJ sportsbooks install Patrick Mahomes as Super Bowl MVP favorite
- Hard Rock CEO & Local Boy Critical Of Atlantic City Officials
- Golden Nugget Releases Branded Golden Nugget Online Slot
- NJ bill to help gamblers cash out dormant casino accounts
- New Jersey sportsbooks gearing up for Super Bowl LIV
- Mayor of Atlantic City unveils plans to demolish Trump Plaza
The year 2020 is here, and with it comes a new set of challenges for the New Jersey gambling industry. Here are the three big stories …
Harrah’s Atlantic City will become the fourth New Jersey casino to turn 40 years old, when it celebrates its 40th year of operation next year. The …
Caesars Entertainment has embarked on a wide-scale downsizing campaign in preparation for the company's merger with Eldorado Resorts next year.
Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts have scheduled shareholders meetings to discuss the terms of the two gambling giants' upcoming merger.
The recently announced plan for a merger between Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment will bring about the biggest gaming company in the United States. Not only …