The biggest gambling company in the United States is now in place with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement’s Casino Control Commission unanimously approving the …
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
- NFC East shaping as two-team race between Cowboys and Eagles
- Bucks and Lakers top NBA title betting at NJ sportsbooks
Playtech, one of the biggest online gambling suppliers in the world, was recently given the green light to launch its casino products at Bet365 New Jersey.
With the state's casinos shutting down and sportsbooks struggling to find markets, New Jersey's gambling industry suffered a huge financial hit in March.
In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement recently revealed that the state's online casinos took in $55.1 million in revenue last month. This is a whopping …
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) recently issued an infraction document that made a few online gambling operators in the Garden State unhappy.
The main regulator for gaming and wagering in the state of New Jersey has advised news and media outlets that cover wagering on sports to steer …