New Jersey's fast-growing sports betting industry posted another record-breaking month in September as football season swung into action.
- Atlantic City strikes could cost NJ casinos $2.6m per day
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
The biggest gambling company in the United States is now in place with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement’s Casino Control Commission unanimously approving the …
Playtech, one of the biggest online gambling suppliers in the world, was recently given the green light to launch its casino products at Bet365 New Jersey.
With the state's casinos shutting down and sportsbooks struggling to find markets, New Jersey's gambling industry suffered a huge financial hit in March.
In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement recently revealed that the state's online casinos took in $55.1 million in revenue last month. This is a whopping …
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) recently issued an infraction document that made a few online gambling operators in the Garden State unhappy.
The main regulator for gaming and wagering in the state of New Jersey has advised news and media outlets that cover wagering on sports to steer …