Playtech, one of the biggest online gambling suppliers in the world, was recently given the green light to launch its casino products at Bet365 New Jersey.
- Live poker could be coming to New Jersey racetracks
- Kansas City Chiefs odds-on to win AFC West in 2020
- Tipico enters New Jersey betting scene with Ocean partnership
- NFC North the tightest division in NFL 2020 betting
- Caesars reopens three Atlantic City casinos but no sportsbooks
- MLS is Back Tournament set to kick off Wednesday, July 8
With the state's casinos shutting down and sportsbooks struggling to find markets, New Jersey's gambling industry suffered a huge financial hit in March.
In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement recently revealed that the state's online casinos took in $55.1 million in revenue last month. This is a whopping …
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) recently issued an infraction document that made a few online gambling operators in the Garden State unhappy.
The main regulator for gaming and wagering in the state of New Jersey has advised news and media outlets that cover wagering on sports to steer …