One of the world’s leading providers of esports live data, Bayes Esports has made moves to expand into the US and will operate in Colorado and …
- Caesars Sportsbook fined for not paying out $27k hockey bet
- Former Atlantic Club Casino property to become condos
- Atlantic City casino execs campaigning for safer streets
- Bally’s Corporation releases third quarter 2022 report
- Play’n GO seals New Jersey iGaming deal with BetMGM
- Bayes Esports enters New Jersey and Colorado betting markets
4ThePlayer has entered the US market after receiving a transactional waiver from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Atlantic City casino workers reached a last-minute deal with their employers early enough to avert the planned strike on July 4; however, only five out of …
Following growth in practically all sectors of the New Jersey gambling market, gaming and wagering revenue in the Garden State climbed by 15.1% year-on-year in the …
New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.