Lawmakers in New Jersey are making significant strides in passing a bill that seeks to extend the legality of online casino gambling for an additional 10 …
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
New Jersey's gambling industry has broken records with a total gain of $454.8 million in December alone - a 13% year-on-year increase.
One of the world’s leading providers of esports live data, Bayes Esports has made moves to expand into the US and will operate in Colorado and …
4ThePlayer has entered the US market after receiving a transactional waiver from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Atlantic City casino workers reached a last-minute deal with their employers early enough to avert the planned strike on July 4; however, only five out of …
Following growth in practically all sectors of the New Jersey gambling market, gaming and wagering revenue in the Garden State climbed by 15.1% year-on-year in the …
New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.