New Jersey's gambling industry has broken records with a total gain of $454.8 million in December alone - a 13% year-on-year increase.
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
- Atlantic City casinos reinstate ban on firearms
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey reports record gambling revenue for December
- CEASE asks New Jersey lawmakers to ban smoking at casinos
One of the world’s leading providers of esports live data, Bayes Esports has made moves to expand into the US and will operate in Colorado and …
4ThePlayer has entered the US market after receiving a transactional waiver from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Atlantic City casino workers reached a last-minute deal with their employers early enough to avert the planned strike on July 4; however, only five out of …
Following growth in practically all sectors of the New Jersey gambling market, gaming and wagering revenue in the Garden State climbed by 15.1% year-on-year in the …
New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.