While there were 50% more bets laid on Super Bowl at New Jersey sportsbooks compared to last year, the state's betting operators took a total loss …
- WSOP confirms 14 online bracelet events for New Jersey
- DraftKings signs on as Philadelphia 76ers betting partner
- William Hill and CBS Sports announce US gambling partnership
- What next for Atlantic City’s closed casino properties?
- Hard Rock CEO praises ‘world class’ New Jersey gambling industry
- New Jersey online casinos rake in $55m for January 2020
PointsBet has recorded its first positive quarter since launching in the United States, posting $3.4 million in gambling revenue for the last three months of 2019.
PointsBet has launched a fundraising campaign in a bid to drum up $84 million to continue their growth in the US sports betting market. This was …