Online sports betting is not legal in New York and many people from the state, especially New York City, make the short trek to the Garden …
- Mayor of Atlantic City unveils plans to demolish Trump Plaza
- New Jersey Devils cashing in on sports betting partnerships
- Online betting still king in New Jersey gambling industry
- December revenue figures cap stellar 2019 for NJ sports betting
- Atlantic City casinos see increased revenue four years in a row
- Four major New Jersey casino stories of 2019
While November was another record-setting month in the New Jersey sports betting industry, the numbers in New York were not so good. Sports betting revenue in …
New Jersey gambling treatment experts have warned New York that legalized sports betting will increase the risk of gambling addiction in the state.
MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
NJ online casinos and sportsbooks are profiting from an influx of players from neighboring New York, where internet gambling is not yet legal. However, selected elected …