Recently the World Series of Poker (WSOP) announced the WSOP Online series, which will comprise of 85 tournaments that can be played on WSOP.com and GGpoker.com.
- Atlantic City strikes could cost NJ casinos $2.6m per day
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
The World Series of Poker (WSOP) recently announced its Global Casino Championship (GCC) will be moved online. The WSOP also will have a Series Finale beginning …
Because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event has been postponed until the fall.
To say many online poker tournaments are happening in New Jersey at the moment would be an understatement. WSOP.com is running its 2020 Spring Online Championships, …
While still three months away, there is a lot of buzz about the upcoming World Series of Poker (WSOP). The organizers have opted for a staggered …