New Jersey sportsbook bonuses
New Jersey sportsbook bonuses
Sports bettors in New Jersey can legally claim some great sportsbook bonus offers and promotions in 2019. Most of the top betting sites in New Jersey will have bonuses as part of their welcome package, with popular forms being Bonus Codes, promo codes, matched deposit bonuses and whatever else the marketing departments of online betting companies can dream up.
What are NJ bonus bets?
When you sign up for any sportsbook in New Jersey, or anywhere for that matter, you want to sign up at one that gives you the most bang for your buck. This means getting the best bonus offer you can. Considering sports betting became legal in the Garden State in 2018 there are not a ton of NJ sportsbooks out there, but they are popping up all the time and they offer many great bonus and promotions to their players.
NJ bonus bet offers are aplenty with the sportsbooks vying to attract bettors from New Jersey. All the sportsbooks are trying to outdo each other in the bonuses offered in order to attract bettors to their site. There are many different types of bonus offers available like NJ signup offers, NJ deposit bonus offers, NJ free bonus options, and NJ free bet bonuses as well. These are just a few of the bonus types available at the New Jersey sportsbooks and it is advantageous of you to check them out any time you are looking to sign up at a sportsbook.
Getting a solid NJ bonus can help you pad your gaming bankroll and it is pretty easy to understand, as the more you have in your gambling bankroll the more it increases your chances to win. There are many great New Jersey bonuses out there and if you can get free money or free play why not get them, as it can only give you more chances to win.
Types of New Jersey sign up bonus offers
- Welcome Bonus: The most common NJ bonuses that you will come across are welcome bonuses, which are many times match bonuses or ones that will offer a free initial bet. Often you will see a book that offers a match bonus of the money you make on your initial deposit. For example, if you see a 100% welcome deposit bonus if you deposit $100, they will match that 100%, so $100 and right when you begin to wager on sports you will have $200 in your account.
- No Deposit Bonus: In this type of bonus you will not have to make a real-money deposit on the site, but they will give you a certain amount to bet with. a NJ no deposit bonus is a great way to check out a sportsbook and what they offer making bets through them and it will not cost you a dime. However, since you are not depositing any money the wagering requirements for a NJ no deposit bonus are typically rather high and you will have to wager more on the site, eventually, in order to get the bonus. Still, a NJ free bonus is a great way to try a new Jersey sportsbook for free and if you are successful in the free bets made and you meet the wagering requirements you can keep the money.
- NJ Free Bet: In this bonus offer you are given a free bet on the site and it will not cost you anything. For this NJ free bonus offer for your initial bet at a sportsbook is covered 100%. For example, if a New Jersey sportsbook offers a free bet bonus up to $200 you can make an initial bet at the sportsbook for up to $200 and if you win you will win your bet, but if you lose, they will cover your bet. For this bonus it is only available on your first bet on the site.
- Specific Event Bonuses: Many of the New Jersey sportsbooks will have specific event bonus offers for bigger events such as the Super Bowl, NCAA basketball tournament, NBA Finals, World Series, and soccer’s Champions League and these are just a few examples. If a big event out tournament is happening in the world of sports, chances are, you will find a New Jersey bonus offer for it.
- Loyalty Programs: A loyalty program is one that rewards players that wager on the site often. Many times, in this type of NJ bonus the more you wager on sports at the sportsbook the more points you can earn in the loyalty program, which can also be called a rewards program. The more you bet at a sportsbook the more points you can accumulate, which you can redeem for things such as cash, free bets, and merchandise.
With the NJ bonus bet offers out there you will also see others such as a refer-a-friend bonus, daily New Jersey bonuses, and non-sports betting bonuses. To this last point a lot of the New Jersey sportsbooks also have casinos and poker rooms and through one account you can wager at these sites. They will also have a bevy of NJ bonuses and promotions to take advantage of.
Wagering requirements on NJ betting bonuses
With all NJ bonuses you have to be aware that they have wagering requirements. This means that to get the top New Jersey bonus bets you will have to wager on the site typically a number multiplied by the bonus money. For example, if there is a welcome bonus where you will receive $100 and it comes with a wagering requirement of 15x you will have to bet $1500 (15 x the NJ bonus money of $100) before the money is released into your sportsbook account. There are tons of great NJ bonuses out there and you have to make sure you can meet the wagering requirements before you sign up for the bonus. There is no such thing as a NJ free bonus, as they all have wagering requirements.
The more lucrative the NJ bonus is the higher the wagering requirement tends to be. While a NJ no deposit bonus is a great way to check out a New Jersey sportsbook you have to be aware of higher wagering requirements, as you are getting free money to bet on the site. Take some time to read up on the requirements, as they are often in fine print on the site of the respective sportsbook.
Here are some of the top New Jersey sportsbooks and the New Jersey bonuses they offer:
Betstars bonus code
Betstars is a reputable sportsbook that has great NJ bonuses including their welcome bonus code where you can up to $500 in free bets right off the bat. In one of the better NJ bonus offers this one allows you an initial bet of up to $50 with minimum odds of +100 and you will get a free bet of $50, which you can do an additional nine times for $500 in free wagers. They also offer unique bonuses such as Saturday Super Boost and Custom Bet Fridays, to just name two, a Weekly Bonus Club, and one of the best loyalty programs out there in the Stars Rewards Program.
Caesars Sportsbook bonuses for new customers
Caesars is one of the biggest and well-known brands in the gaming industry and have one of the better NJ matched deposit bonus offers matching your first bet on the site up to $300 with the Sport300 bonus code. They have a $10 NJ free bonus offer and several bonuses and promotions that change annually with them covering the bigger sporting events. Caesars also has a tiered rewards program where you earn tier credits where the more you wager on the site the more credits you will accumulate.
DraftKings promo codes
DraftKings is one of the leaders in terms of New Jersey sportsbooks and they have a 100% match bonus offer of up to $500 on your first bet with them. There are pretty high wagering requirements for this bonus offer, but it is still pretty lucrative allowing you the chance to get an extra $500 on top of the $500 you make on your first bet. They offer a NJ no deposit bonus of $25 in five free bets of $5 each and they also have many big event specific bonuses and promotions. While the DraftKings casino has a loyalty program the sportsbook does not, but the book is in the works to add that for their loyal New Jersey players.
Best Fanduel bonus
Fanduel offers you the chance of up to a $500 free bet where on your initial wager up to $500 you will get a $500 credit, by meeting wagering requirements, if you lose the bet. They do not have a loyalty program at time of writing as of late August 2019, but they offer a unique parlay NJ bonus, big sporting event bonuses and promos, and they have very lucrative bonus offers for rivalry games, so you will see them pop up when the New York Yankees play the Boston Red Sox and Real Madrid faces off with Barcelona on the soccer pitch.
Pointsbet NJ bonus bet offer
If you are looking for one of the better NJ bonus offers than look no further than Pointsbet and their welcome bonus of two bets, which are risk free, up to $1,000. This is for new players at the site where a $500 refund in bonus bets is available if the initial bet of up to $500 is a losing one and another $500 refund in bonus bets is available by a loss with one of their unique PointsBetting wagers. Pointsbet also has other bonus offers such as the Booster Odds bonus with increased odds for various wagers, a Refer a Friend NJ bonus, and a parlay refund bonus and the respected New Jersey sportsbook also has a good loyalty program.
SugarHouse sports betting bonus code 2019
SugarHouse offers their players a wide array of NJ bonus offers from a 100% match bonus up to $250 with the bonus code of PLAY250 and a NJ no deposit bonus of $25. They are one of the better books around when it comes to specific sporting event bonuses and promotions and they have an 11-tier loyalty program that you will be entered into right when you register for a sportsbook account and make a money deposit.
William Hill NJ bonus
William Hill offers one of the better NJ sign up offers where you make a deposit and make a wager of $50 and you get a free bet of $50. They offer many seasonal bonuses and promotions with not just a few but several of them during different sports seasons such as when the NFL, NBA, NBA, and Champions League are going on in soccer. Speaking of soccer while they have a New Jersey sportsbook they are one of the better ones for soccer bonuses considering that they are one of the most well-known betting brands in the United Kingdom.
Golden Nugget sportsbook bonus
A known brand and one of the biggest books in New Jersey Golden Nugget has great bonuses for their sportsbook as well as for their world-class casino. They offer a $50 risk free wager, which is available for live bets as well, where if you lose your initial bet of $50 you will get it refunded as a free wager to make again. A refer-a-friend bonus is available as is an Odds Boost, where you can get increased odds, so a better payout, for specific daily wagers. They also offer seasonal bonus and promotion for the bigger sporting events and have one of the better loyalty programs in their lucrative Golden Rewards Club.