After months of tense negotiations and many proposals turned down, the MLB Players Union and team owners have finally agreed on a 60-game season.
- Online casino PlayStar debuts in New Jersey
- Fubo Sportsbook launches in New Jersey
- Play’n GO awarded New Jersey online casino license
- New Jersey appoints new president for its Casino Association
- 4ThePlayer enters NJ casino market with transactional waiver
- Atlantic City labor dispute over as last two casinos sign on
While Major League Baseball is on indefinite hold, New Jersey sportsbooks have quite a few MLB futures bets available. Fox Bet has odds boost specials available …
While the beginning of the Major League Baseball season is still a couple months away, New Jersey sportsbooks have the New York Yankees as the team …
Major League Baseball now has four official wagering partners, with Fox Bet the latest to join a list that also includes DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM Resorts.
Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutesMajor League Baseball (MLB) and Fanduel Group have announced the third gambling deal in the sports’s history, naming Fanduel as an Authorized …