After months of tense negotiations and many proposals turned down, the MLB Players Union and team owners have finally agreed on a 60-game season.
- Live poker could be coming to New Jersey racetracks
- Kansas City Chiefs odds-on to win AFC West in 2020
- Tipico enters New Jersey betting scene with Ocean partnership
- NFC North the tightest division in NFL 2020 betting
- Caesars reopens three Atlantic City casinos but no sportsbooks
- MLS is Back Tournament set to kick off Wednesday, July 8
While Major League Baseball is on indefinite hold, New Jersey sportsbooks have quite a few MLB futures bets available. Fox Bet has odds boost specials available …
While the beginning of the Major League Baseball season is still a couple months away, New Jersey sportsbooks have the New York Yankees as the team …
Major League Baseball now has four official wagering partners, with Fox Bet the latest to join a list that also includes DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM Resorts.
Major League Baseball (MLB) and Fanduel Group have announced the third gambling deal in the sports’s history, naming Fanduel as an Authorized Gaming Operator of the …