After months of tense negotiations and many proposals turned down, the MLB Players Union and team owners have finally agreed on a 60-game season.
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
- NFC East shaping as two-team race between Cowboys and Eagles
While Major League Baseball is on indefinite hold, New Jersey sportsbooks have quite a few MLB futures bets available. Fox Bet has odds boost specials available …
While the beginning of the Major League Baseball season is still a couple months away, New Jersey sportsbooks have the New York Yankees as the team …
Major League Baseball now has four official wagering partners, with Fox Bet the latest to join a list that also includes DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM Resorts.
Major League Baseball (MLB) and Fanduel Group have announced the third gambling deal in the sports’s history, naming Fanduel as an Authorized Gaming Operator of the …