Recently, a New Jersey player won a $219,000 jackpot on the Divine Fortune online slot game, which has already delivered some huge payouts this year.
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey reports record gambling revenue for December
- CEASE asks New Jersey lawmakers to ban smoking at casinos
- Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City appoints new managerial team
- Atlantic City Casinos look to 2023 with optimism & growth
- New Jersey casino revenue records 4% increase in November
While the land-based Atlantic City casinos are still closed due to the coronavirus, New Jersey's online casinos are still open. So far in 2020 there have …
A New Jersey resident playing at the Hard Rock Online Casino recently hit a jackpot to the tune of $230,000. Gary M, who was laid off …
Hard Rock Online Casino recently paid out its biggest-ever slots jackpot in New Jersey. A player referred to as Michael M won $266,170 on the Night …
The luck of the Irish struck on St Patrick’s Day as a New Jersey woman hit it big at SugarHouse Online Casino, winning the progressive jackpot …
New Jersey slots players have the chance to become instant millionaires, as the Garden State now boasts the biggest online progressive jackpot in the United States.