Recently, a New Jersey player won a $219,000 jackpot on the Divine Fortune online slot game, which has already delivered some huge payouts this year.
- Golden Nugget Online Casino dishes up $1m video slot win
- Carousel Group looking to enter New Jersey betting market
- Could Atlantic City casinos reopen by 4th of July?
- Will online poker continue to thrive after COVID-19?
- NBA in discussions to resume season at Disney World
- PointsBet Parlay Booster already a big hit with NJ gamblers
While the land-based Atlantic City casinos are still closed due to the coronavirus, New Jersey's online casinos are still open. So far in 2020 there have …
A New Jersey resident playing at the Hard Rock Online Casino recently hit a jackpot to the tune of $230,000. Gary M, who was laid off …
Hard Rock Online Casino recently paid out its biggest-ever slots jackpot in New Jersey. A player referred to as Michael M won $266,170 on the Night …
The luck of the Irish struck on St Patrick’s Day as a New Jersey woman hit it big at SugarHouse Online Casino, winning the progressive jackpot …
New Jersey slots players have the chance to become instant millionaires, as the Garden State now boasts the biggest online progressive jackpot in the United States.