PlayStar, the global online gaming provider and iGaming platform, has expanded further into regulated markets in the United States with its latest debut in New Jersey.
- Caesars Sportsbook fined for not paying out $27k hockey bet
- Former Atlantic Club Casino property to become condos
- Atlantic City casino execs campaigning for safer streets
- Bally’s Corporation releases third quarter 2022 report
- Play’n GO seals New Jersey iGaming deal with BetMGM
- Bayes Esports enters New Jersey and Colorado betting markets
Play’n GO has further extended its reach across North America by introducing its portfolio of high-quality online gaming content in New Jersey.
The members of the Casino Association of New Jersey (CANJ) have handpicked Mark Giannantonio to take over the role of President of the Casino Association of …
Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutesThe New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) just fined Caesars Entertainment $50,000 for repeatedly violating gaming regulations. The Gaming Division handles …
US Vice President Kamala Harris is currently visiting Atlantic City, and Casino Employees Against Smoking Effects (CEASE) is trying to utilize the opportunity.
A potential strike in Atlantic City might have severe repercussions for the nine casinos in the city, according to the union that represents over 10,000 casino …
Following growth in practically all sectors of the New Jersey gambling market, gaming and wagering revenue in the Garden State climbed by 15.1% year-on-year in the …