The latest Atlantic City casino industry report was released last Friday, and the Hard Rock Hotel Casino has to be happy with the findings.
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
While casino operators in Trenton and the host cities of New Jersey's two racetracks have enjoyed obvious financial benefits from betting taxes, that has not been …
A recent New Jersey-backed investigation has come to the conclusion that the Atlantic City casino market is oversaturated, thus hindering local operators in their investments in …
While New Jersey's online casinos and sportsbooks are posting record revenue numbers, the state's internet poker operators are feeling the pinch.
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) recently announced that the total betting handle for the month of October was $487.9 million, breaking the record …