Sportsbook bars in New Jersey
Sportsbook bars in New Jersey
Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
WITH regulated sports betting booming in New Jersey, it’s time to check out the best sportsbook bars in the Garden State. Many of the best sportsbooks in New Jersey are located in Atlantic City, but there are many great places to place a bet right across the state, including many good NJ online betting sites. Welcome to our New Jersey sportsbook bars guide.
Best sportsbooks in Atlantic City
Let’s take a look at the information for the eight Atlantic City sportsbooks and what they have to offer:
- The Book at Bally’s – The Bally’s Book bills themselves as the biggest sportsbook in Atlantic City and since they have in excess of 15,000 square feet it is hard to argue against that. They also have a great bar to watch football action. In the sportsbook there are over 130 seats and 28 of them around the bar where you can also play video poker. The Book also has a 98 by 28 foot LED video screen and the Beer Yourself wall with more than a dozen tap beers available.
- The Book at Harrah’s – The sister book of the one at Bally’s the Book at Harrah’s has 3,800 square feet in their sportsbook with high-res LED TV’s and plush seating. AC Burger Co. takes care of impressive food service and there are also a couple of “Fan Caves” for a more private viewing experience.
- Borgata Racebook and Sportsbook – Moneyline Bar & Book – There are 100 seats at the Borgata Racebook and Sportsbook and they have individual TV screens. There is a huge video wall and the Boot & Whip bar. There is 8,000 square feet of the Moneyline Bar & Book that has six betting windows as well as a LED video wall that is 40 feet wide. The tables all have chargers, there are unique u-shaped booths, and in the VIP lounge there is banquet seating. There are over 20 craft beers available and the food is top-notch.
- DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts Casino – the DraftKings sportsbook features 5,000 square feet and they have high-def LED video walls and 18 betting kiosks. It is a great place to get in on the NFL action and from 2 pm to 7 pm Sunday to Thursday they have a happy hour with draft beers for $4 and well drinks for $6.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Sportsbook – There are over 40 TV’s in the Hard Rock sportsbook that is attached to a Sports Bar and throughout the football season there are various drink specials. They also have a new Sportsbook Video Poker Bar inside the sportsbook with many games available. There are around 50 seats at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Sportsbook.
- The Sportsbook at Golden Nugget Casino Atlantic City – There are over 100 seats at this sportsbook and over 50 TV’s, five video walls, and many self-service betting kiosks. The drinks and food are solid, and the Golden Nugget is a great place to get in on the pigskin action.
- William Hill Sportsbook at Ocean Casino Resort – The William Hill Sportsbook has some of the biggest TV screens in Atlantic City as well as the best odds board. The center bar is open 24/7 and there is a panoramic video wall to never miss a play. The sportsbook is also right in the middle of the casino floor so there are many betting options.