No matter what New Jersey sportsbook you wager at, you want to look out for bonuses and promotions that allow you to pad your bankroll. The more money you have in your betting bankroll, the more you can wager and the more you can make. William Hill NJ is one of the leading sportsbooks in the world and they are the only New Jersey sportsbook that offers real cashback for new players.
At William Hill you can get $50 cash back if you use the bonus code of BONUSSEEKER50. Borgata and BetMGM are two New Jersey sportsbooks that used to offer a cashback bonus, but they do not offer those promotions anymore.
It is very easy to get this cash-back bonus from William Hill. Here are the steps:
- Log into your William Hill account and input the bonus code BONUSSEEKER50.
- Players that are new to William Hill have to bet at least $50 on sports bets through the mobile application or desktop site within 30 days of registering for a new account.
- After the $50 wagering requirement is met William Hill will add $50 in credit to your account.
- $50 is the max credit that you can receive through the bonus.
- This bonus does not have any rollover and also no wagering requirements for withdrawals at William Hill and this goes for any other prize that is attached to this promotion.
While William Hill is the only New Jersey sportsbook that offers cashback, Unibet and FoxBet are two that offer free bets. These are solid promotions, as you can win money with no risk involved.
At the Unibet NJ sportsbook you can receive a $20 no deposit bonus that is in the form of two $10 wagers. Besides this no-deposit bonus Unibet also offers one that is a risk-free wager that is matched 100% up to $250.
FoxBet is rather new to the New Jersey online sportsbook family, but they have flown out of the gates with all their NJ betting bonuses and promotions. One of them is the $20 no-deposit bonus as well as a 100% initial deposit bonus at the site of up to $100. The latter bonus has a 1x playthrough requirement, which means you only have to wager the amount that you deposit before the bonus money is released into your FoxBet account.