While the Atlantic City casinos are chomping at the bit to reopen their doors on July 2, the Borgata is waiting until 10am on Monday, July …
- Live poker could be coming to New Jersey racetracks
- Kansas City Chiefs odds-on to win AFC West in 2020
- Tipico enters New Jersey betting scene with Ocean partnership
- NFC North the tightest division in NFL 2020 betting
- Caesars reopens three Atlantic City casinos but no sportsbooks
- MLS is Back Tournament set to kick off Wednesday, July 8
MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
Verizon Media has announced a multi-year partnership with BetMGM that will see the Yahoo Sports app integrate the gambling firm's sports wagering products sometime in November.
MGM Resorts is making some big changes to the unique M life Rewards program at the Borgata in Atlantic City. According to the company, the revamped …