MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
- NJ sportsbooks install Patrick Mahomes as Super Bowl MVP favorite
- Hard Rock CEO & Local Boy Critical Of Atlantic City Officials
- Golden Nugget Releases Branded Golden Nugget Online Slot
- NJ bill to help gamblers cash out dormant casino accounts
- New Jersey sportsbooks gearing up for Super Bowl LIV
- Mayor of Atlantic City unveils plans to demolish Trump Plaza
Verizon Media has announced a multi-year partnership with BetMGM that will see the Yahoo Sports app integrate the gambling firm's sports wagering products sometime in November.
MGM Resorts is making some big changes to the unique M life Rewards program at the Borgata in Atlantic City. According to the company, the revamped …