While the Atlantic City casinos are chomping at the bit to reopen their doors on July 2, the Borgata is waiting until 10am on Monday, July …
- Atlantic City strikes could cost NJ casinos $2.6m per day
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
Verizon Media has announced a multi-year partnership with BetMGM that will see the Yahoo Sports app integrate the gambling firm's sports wagering products sometime in November.
MGM Resorts is making some big changes to the unique M life Rewards program at the Borgata in Atlantic City. According to the company, the revamped …