MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
- NFL draft offers big betting opportunities at NJ sportsbooks
- Altantic City floated as possible site for NBA playoffs
- PokerStars New Jersey’s NJSCOOP back for fifth straight year
- New Jersey casino shutdown could lead to $1.1b loss
- NJ sportsbooks release UFC 249 odds for Ferguson vs Gaethje
- NFL free agency triggers big shifts in Super Bowl betting
Verizon Media has announced a multi-year partnership with BetMGM that will see the Yahoo Sports app integrate the gambling firm's sports wagering products sometime in November.
MGM Resorts is making some big changes to the unique M life Rewards program at the Borgata in Atlantic City. According to the company, the revamped …