MGM Resorts CEO Jim Murren recently made a sales pitch to the Business Council of Westchester regarding the Yonkers Raceway and the attached Empire City Casino.
- Alarm bells ringing for online poker in New Jersey
- New Jersey warns New York about risks of online gambling
- FanDuel Sportsbook refunds NBA bets over Harden’s no dunk
- DGE fines NJ gambling firms $150k over regulatory breaches
- Golden Nugget continues to lead New Jersey casino industry
- Yonkers key to MGM’s New York gambling expansion plans
Verizon Media has announced a multi-year partnership with BetMGM that will see the Yahoo Sports app integrate the gambling firm's sports wagering products sometime in November.
MGM Resorts is making some big changes to the unique M life Rewards program at the Borgata in Atlantic City. According to the company, the revamped …