New Jersey is one of several US states that have approved betting on the XFL, which relaunched on February 8 with DraftKings as the primary sponsor.
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
According to recent data released by the American Gaming Association (AGA), a record 26 million Americans will wager a collective $6.8 billion on Super Bowl LIV.
Like all licensed NJ sportsbooks, DraftKings is offering many Super Bowl betting options. However, DK is standing out from the crowd with a $54,000 Super Bowl …
While New Jersey online sportsbooks have a lot of NFL betting action throughout the season, the Super Bowl is really the time to cash in. Not …
The winner will have the opportunity to take 11 friends to the Fan Cave at Bally's Atlantic City to see the season finale between the New …
Although they recently lost their first game of the 2019 NFL season, the New England Patriots still have the best odds to win the Super Bowl …