New Jersey is one of several US states that have approved betting on the XFL, which relaunched on February 8 with DraftKings as the primary sponsor.
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey reports record gambling revenue for December
- CEASE asks New Jersey lawmakers to ban smoking at casinos
- Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City appoints new managerial team
- Atlantic City Casinos look to 2023 with optimism & growth
- New Jersey casino revenue records 4% increase in November
According to recent data released by the American Gaming Association (AGA), a record 26 million Americans will wager a collective $6.8 billion on Super Bowl LIV.
Like all licensed NJ sportsbooks, DraftKings is offering many Super Bowl betting options. However, DK is standing out from the crowd with a $54,000 Super Bowl …
While New Jersey online sportsbooks have a lot of NFL betting action throughout the season, the Super Bowl is really the time to cash in. Not …
The winner will have the opportunity to take 11 friends to the Fan Cave at Bally's Atlantic City to see the season finale between the New …
Although they recently lost their first game of the 2019 NFL season, the New England Patriots still have the best odds to win the Super Bowl …