Gamblers in New Jersey have one more option when it comes to online gaming, thanks to the launch of the PointsBet Casino app last week.
Friday, December 3, 2021
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
DraftKings has announced that it is launching a standalone New Jersey online casino application that will no longer be tethered to the company's sports betting app.