New Jersey is one of several US states that have approved betting on the XFL, which relaunched on February 8 with DraftKings as the primary sponsor.
Monday, December 5, 2022
- Caesars Sportsbook fined for not paying out $27k hockey bet
- Former Atlantic Club Casino property to become condos
- Atlantic City casino execs campaigning for safer streets
- Bally’s Corporation releases third quarter 2022 report
- Play’n GO seals New Jersey iGaming deal with BetMGM
- Bayes Esports enters New Jersey and Colorado betting markets