Golden Nugget employees all over the United States have received a lifeline with owner Tilman Fertitta announcing a relief fund for the franchise's furloughed casino workers.
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
Tilman Fertitta, who is the owner of the Golden Nugget Atlantic City, told local reporters recently that the NJ gambling market will not be able to …