New Jersey's gambling industry has broken records with a total gain of $454.8 million in December alone - a 13% year-on-year increase.
Friday, February 3, 2023
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey reports record gambling revenue for December
- CEASE asks New Jersey lawmakers to ban smoking at casinos
- Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City appoints new managerial team
- Atlantic City Casinos look to 2023 with optimism & growth
- New Jersey casino revenue records 4% increase in November