New Jersey's gambling industry has broken records with a total gain of $454.8 million in December alone - a 13% year-on-year increase.
Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino