Recently the Governor of New Jersey signed into law a measure that allows people convicted of drug charges to work in Atlantic City casinos.
Friday, September 24, 2021
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
- NFC East shaping as two-team race between Cowboys and Eagles