Recently the Governor of New Jersey signed into law a measure that allows people convicted of drug charges to work in Atlantic City casinos.
Friday, July 1, 2022
- Atlantic City strikes could cost NJ casinos $2.6m per day
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey