In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Online casino PlayStar debuts in New Jersey
- Fubo Sportsbook launches in New Jersey
- Play’n GO awarded New Jersey online casino license
- New Jersey appoints new president for its Casino Association
- 4ThePlayer enters NJ casino market with transactional waiver
- Atlantic City labor dispute over as last two casinos sign on