In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino