In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
Sunday, June 26, 2022
- New Jersey generates $430.6m through gambling revenue in May
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
New Jersey gambling treatment experts have warned New York that legalized sports betting will increase the risk of gambling addiction in the state.