On Monday, a New Jersey General Assembly committee advanced a bill prohibiting the over-proliferation of gambling advertisements in the state.
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
New Jersey gambling treatment experts have warned New York that legalized sports betting will increase the risk of gambling addiction in the state.