In February the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) levied a fine on an online gambling company after self-excluded players were allowed to continue gambling.
Monday, October 18, 2021
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger
- Borgata to reopen on July 26 with precautions in place
- New Jersey online casinos post $84.9m revenue for June
- NFC East shaping as two-team race between Cowboys and Eagles
New Jersey gambling treatment experts have warned New York that legalized sports betting will increase the risk of gambling addiction in the state.