New Jersey's gambling industry has broken records with a total gain of $454.8 million in December alone - a 13% year-on-year increase.
Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
- Atlantic City casinos reinstate ban on firearms
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos