New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.
Sunday, February 5, 2023
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos
- New Jersey reports record gambling revenue for December
- CEASE asks New Jersey lawmakers to ban smoking at casinos
- Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City appoints new managerial team
- Atlantic City Casinos look to 2023 with optimism & growth
- New Jersey casino revenue records 4% increase in November