New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino