New Jersey’s sports betting handle was down by 2.6% in December, according to the latest monthly revenue report released by the state’s Department of Gaming Enforcement.
Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Online casino PlayStar debuts in New Jersey
- Fubo Sportsbook launches in New Jersey
- Play’n GO awarded New Jersey online casino license
- New Jersey appoints new president for its Casino Association
- 4ThePlayer enters NJ casino market with transactional waiver
- Atlantic City labor dispute over as last two casinos sign on