Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City just made a major managerial appointment amid its attempts to snag a larger share of the gaming market.
Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- Pointsbet fined by regulator after NJ breaches
- New Jersey moving to extend online casino legislation
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
Casinos operating in the Atlantic City, New Jersey are looking to hit the ground running in 2023 and put behind the negative effect of Covid-19.