According to recent data released by the American Gaming Association (AGA), a record 26 million Americans will wager a collective $6.8 billion on Super Bowl LIV.
Friday, January 28, 2022
- NJ sportsbooks generate $1.2b handle and $59m hold in December
- NJ sportsbooks set records as monthly hold surpasses $100m
- New Jersey rakes in over $1b in sports bets in September
- PointsBet Casino app goes live in New Jersey
- New Jersey’s July gaming revenue boosted by casino reopenings
- New Jersey DGE approves Eldorado-Caesars merger