According to recent data released by the American Gaming Association (AGA), a record 26 million Americans will wager a collective $6.8 billion on Super Bowl LIV.
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Sports leagues and media firms create advertising coalition body
- Caesars Entertainment reopens online casino in New Jersey
- New Jersey advances bill to restrict gambling advertising
- BetMGM and IGT launch Wheel of Fortune Casino
- Atlantic City casinos reinstate ban on firearms
- New Jersey to review smoking laws for Atlantic City casinos