Depositing real money to NJ Online Casinos
Depositing real money to NJ Online Casinos
Estimated Reading Time: 4 minutes
Funding your online casino account is the first step needed to be taken in order to play for real money in New Jersey, but many people are often hesitant when it comes to filling out personal banking details over the internet, and dealing with credit card, banking and other deposit options problems.
NJ Online casinos know how critical it is to their business to keep deposits and withdrawals as secure as possible. People talk a lot, on gambling forums and watchdog sites, so a gambling sites reputation can be hurt very badly if they don’t keep our funds secure.
Ensuring security of player funds is our number one priority. If the casino can’t keep our funds safe, it doesn’t matter what games or options they offer. So when we rank our casinos, the first thing we look at is their proven reputation for safe money handling.
Verified & trusted casinos
Our job, when dealing with NJ online casino deposits via the Internet, is to make sure (as much as we can) we know exactly where our money is going, how it is getting there, the validity and privacy of the transaction and its details, and who to contact if something goes wrong. The trusted and safe online casinos we recommend to play the pokies at make it their business to provide the best possible security for their customers.
All of the online casinos and their deposit options recommended on our site use a bare minimum of 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect all Web transactions. This is the same technology used by all major banks and financial institutions, so player privacy is guaranteed. With each deposit and withdrawal, your casino account number and password is required for validation – security measures are always properly in place.
Banking security measures at NJ online casinos:
- They do not sell or give away personal information to any other persons or companies.
- They only use personal details to provide us with information upon our request.
- They provide us with the opportunity to remove our information from their database.
- They don’t endorse spam content: Only registered players who have requested to ‘opt in’ on certain campaigns are placed on their email lists.
If players should have any complaints or queries regarding our personal information, customer support is available at all of our recommended NJ casinos 24/7, either via live chat, contact form or direct email.
Withdrawal and deposit methods
Our top-rated New Jersey online casinos all offer certified banking options, which are globally recognised and trusted. The following list gives you an idea of the numerous methods available to suit our needs: major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro), PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, Paysafecard (Ukash), direct bank transfers and more.
- Visa: Probably the most popular deposit method globally, Visa is used commonly at NJ casino sites and is a fast and instant way to fund your gambling accounts.
- Mastercard: Second only to Visa for popularity in online gambling, Mastercard deposits either via credit or debit are instant and very popular at NJ casinos.
- Paypal: Paypal only operates in regulated gambling markets, but in places where it is allowed for casino deposits it is very popular. The biggest web wallet payment processor in the world.
- Skrill: Another web wallet with a big global footprint, that has pushed hard into the NJ gambling market, Skrill is instant and also allows you to wtihdraw.
- Instant eChecks: Instant echecks work much like a paper check, except they are electronic and allow you to move money directly between your bank account and casino account.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers allow casino players to move funds from their bank account to a bank account held by the casino. NJ casinos will have a local bank account you can transfer to. Often this method of depositing will take slightly longer than other methods, because the bank has to clear the money before it is available in your gambling account.
- In-person: Often online casinos will allow you to deposit real money at “the cage” or in-person. This is possible because online casinos have to be linked up with a land-based gambling venue.
The majority of the list above are also available for withdrawals, but not all. Check with your casino which of these payment methods cover withdrawals and which do not before deciding which one to use. Cheque withdrawals are also often available upon request. Players also have the ability to view a history of each bet placed and every transaction they have made with the casino.
Processing times for online casino withdrawals
As with any banking transaction, the processing time varies from instantaneous to up to two weeks on occasions. Our suggested online casinos will attempt to process withdrawals as quickly as possible, however our bank’s varying processing times may slow down the payment.
In order to get paid, we initially need to choose how we want to receive our money. Follow the instructions in the ‘banking section’ of your chosen casino to specify how you’d like to withdraw cash. Note: casinos will always attempt to use our selected option to pay us, however they do reserve the right to pay via the most practical means, which can result in payment being made by check.
Additionally, the actual withdrawal request itself can take up to 24 hours to be processed, during which time we can choose to reverse it (possible via the ‘banking section’).
Also be aware of the following:
- The portion of our withdrawal less than or equal to our original deposit amount will is paid via the method we used to make our original deposit. Any additional money we want to withdraw can done through any method we wish.
- Certain web wallets like eCheck and INSTADEBIT have an eight day waiting period.
- Withdrawals requested between 4am (GMT) on a Thursday morning and 4am (GMT) on a Monday morning will remain in our account until after 4am Monday morning.
Deposit processing times at NJ online casinos will vary depending on the method we choose. Debit and credit cards are usually instant.
We should always be able to feel safe when playing at real money casinos from New Jersey. Keep a keen eye on your account balance to make sure it matches how ever much you’ve deposited, won, lost and withdrawn. Don’t hesitate to call, email or live chat with customer support if you feel something is not quite right. Our money is OUR money and we have the right to make sure it is constantly safe so we can enjoy playing and depositing at NJ online casinos whenever we want.